You fancy developing in Perl? So do we! We are looking for developers willing to bring us further forward with this.
What do we expect from you?
- A scrum mindset and a fancy for development in a top-notch agile environment.
- Experience with object-oriented Perl.
- Exccellent knowledge of web server technologies (Apache, nginx, IIS).
- Self-dependent realization of project modules (analysis, concept, documentation)
- Prototype creation based on UI mock-ups.
- Capability of systematic and result-oriented implementation with deep understanding of project management methodology.
- Distinct team playing capabilities and sophisticated communication skills.
- Strong affinity for working in an international and distributed team.
Who We Are?
Cantanea! We develop complex software products, in a multitude of languages ranging from Node.JS to C, and Java to Perl or PHP. We develop for international customers with a focus on highly scalable and secure web applications. We maintain long-term relationships with our business partners, offering all-in-one software services, including design and architecture, quality assurance and documentation. Our office in the heart of Sofia was established in 2007.
We are a dynamic team and look for people who love to dig deep into convoluted problems and find solutions. We are constantly evolving both ourselves and our products. We follow modern development processes and love flat hierarchies in a transparent fashion with clear communication. Work-life balance with flexible working hours is not just lip-service for us, but daily routine.
Well, we still have a couple of questions for you ...
- You know what a content management system is used for?
- You are familiar with relational database management systems (SQLite, PostgreSQL, Mysql, Oracle, SQL Server)?
- Do you speak SQL?
- REST, SOAP, .... does that ring a bell?
- Communicating in English or German is hassle-free for you?
- Well, you have no idea about some of our requirements and wishes but you are willing to learn all that?
No problem for you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German. You need to email us at email@example.com and include your CV, references, salary expectations and a possible start date.