The web applications we develop are always in synch with state-of-the-art browser and server technologies. We are looking for additional developers to add to our team to help us grow!
What do we expect from you?
- A scrum mindset with a fancy for development in a first rate agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular and TypeScript.
- Experience with microservices and API design.
- Self-dependent realization of project modules (analysis, concept, documentation)
- Ability to create prototypes based on UI mock-ups.
- Systematic and results-oriented implementations with extensive understanding of project management methodology.
- You are a team player with well developed communication skills.
- You have a strong affinity for working in an international and distributed team.
Who We Are?
Cantanea! We develop complex software products, in a multitude of languages ranging from Node.JS to C, and Java to Perl or PHP. We develop for international customers with a focus on highly scalable and secure web applications. We maintain long-term relationships with our business partners, offering all-in-one software services, including design and architecture, quality assurance and documentation. Our office in the heart of Sofia was established in 2007.
We are a dynamic team and look for people who love to dig deep into convoluted problems and find solutions. We are constantly evolving both ourselves and our products. We follow modern development processes and love flat hierarchies in a transparent fashion with clear communication. Work-life balance with flexible working hours is not just lip-service for us, but daily routine.
Well, we still have a few questions ...
- Are you familiar with responsive web design, and semantic web?
- REST, SOAP, MongoDB, NoSQL, ... does that ring any bells?
- is communicating in English or German hassle-free for you?
- You don’t meet all of the above requirements? Are you willing to learn?
No problem for you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German. You need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, references, salary expectations and a possible start date.