Walking in our users' shoes is exactly your thing? You are enthusiastic about transforming complex ideas into a user journey both simplicistic and functional? You are eager to realize your visions into aesthetically pleasing designs?
What do we expect from you?
- A scrum mindset and a fancy for working in a top-notch agile environment.
- Experience in the area of UI/UX.
- Self-dependent realization of project modules (analysis, concept, documentation)
- Experience with mock-up, wireframing and rapid prototyping tools.
- Creation of detailed UI mock-ups that leave no questions for our devs.
- Capability for systematic and result-oriented implementation with deep understanding of project management methodology.
- Distinct team playing capabilities and sophisticated communication skills.
- Strong affinity for working in an international and distributed team.
Who We Are?
Cantanea! We develop complex software products, in a multitude of languages ranging from Node.JS to C, and Java to Perl or PHP. We develop for international customers with a focus on highly scalable and secure web applications. We maintain long-term relationships with our business partners, offering all-in-one software services, including design and architecture, quality assurance and documentation. Our office in the heart of Sofia was opened in 2007.
We are a dynamic team and look for people that love to dig deeply into convoluted problems. We constantly move forward and develop both ourselves and our products. We are following modern development processes and flat hierarchies, in a transparent fashion with clear communication. Work-life balance with flexible working hours is not just lip-service for us, but daily routine.
Well, we still have a couple of questions for you ...
- Do you know the current limitations of web appliations in terms of UI/UX?
- You are familiar with the content of EN ISO 9241?
- You know the major HIGs?
- Communicating in English or German is hassle-free for you?
- Well, you have no idea about some of our requirements and wishes but you are willing to learn all that?
No problem for you? We are looking forward to your application in English or German with CV, references, salary expectations and a possible start date at email@example.com.