The web applications we develop are always in synch with state-of-the-art browser and server technologies. We are looking for developers willing to bring us further forward in this area.
What do we expect from you?
- A scrum mindset and a fancy for development in a top-notch agile environment.
- Knowledge in a high level and in one more script language.
- Self-dependent realization of project modules (analysis, concept, documentation)
- Prototype creation based on UI mock-ups.
- Capability for systematical and result-oriented implementation with deep understanding of project management methodology.
- Distinct team playing capabilities and sophisticated communication skills.
- Strong affinity for working in an international and distributed team.
Who We Are?
Cantanea! We develop complex software products, in a multitude of languages ranging from Node.JS to C, and Java to Perl or PHP. We develop for international customers with a focus on highly scalable and secure web applications. We maintain long-term relationships with our business partners, offering all-in-one software services, including design and architecture, quality assurance and documentation. Our office in the heart of Sofia was opened in 2007.
We are a dynamic team and look for people that love to dig deeply into convoluted problems. We constantly move forward and develop both ourselves and our products. We are following modern development processes and flat hierarchies, in a transparent fashion with clear communication. Work-life balance with flexible working hours is not just lip-service for us, but daily routine.
Well, we still have a couple of questions for you ...
- You are familiar with responsive web design, and semantic web?
- REST, SOAP, MongoDB, NoSQL, ... does that ring a bell?
- Communicating in English or German is hassle-free for you?
- Well, you have no idea about some of our requirements and wishes but you are willing to learn all that?
No problem for you? We are looking forward to your application in English or German with CV, references, salary expectations and a possible start date at firstname.lastname@example.org.